Do you have relevant experience in internationalisation? Do you enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and do you want to make sure that their stay in The Netherlands will be a great experience? Is flexibility your strength and are you able to deal with new situations and find the best suitable option for the given situation? Internationalisation is in the veins of Aeres and you can be a part of that. In case you feel the above mentioned applies to you, please apply for the job of:
International officer (1,0 fte)
- Organising all outbound visits of our staff and student groups (organising flights or other means of transportation, insurance, visa and hotels), +/-25% of your time.
- Prepare and host visits for visiting international groups or individual visitors (organising accommodation, transportation, teaching or meeting schedules, classrooms, excursions), +/-50% of your time.
- Arrange administrative documents needed in the preparation of a training or consultancy offer, +/- 10% ofyour time.
- Support the international office colleagues during peak times in the application process (processing documents, communication with prospects), +/- 15% of your time.
Who are we looking for?
- You have excellent communication skills. Proficiency in both English and Dutch is prerequisite.
- You have no 9 to 5 mentality; during visits we need your full-time availability.
- You are able to work with people from various cultural backgrounds, you have a broad international experience.
- You will take the initiative to find the best suitable option given the situation.
- You are a team player, able to quickly identify whom to contact and at the same time you are able to work individually on the given task.
Aeres University of Applied Sciences
Aeres University of Applied Sciences is rooted in green and instructive higher education. We focus on teaching and research as well as sharing and applying knowledge. Professional development, pushing back frontiers, innovative entrepreneurship, contextual learning, and sustainable action are our key interests. This is how we contribute to the development of future-oriented, innovative professionals. Professionals who are capable of taking well-founded decisions in a complex world. Our faculties in Almere, Dronten and Wageningen cater for approximately 3,200 students. Each faculty has its own profile and focus.
Department of Internationals Studies and Consultancies
The department of International Studies and Consultancies is operating at the location Dronten as well as Almere. The university hosts on a yearly basis some 250 international students in various English taught programmes at both locations. Next to this the university hosts various groups of international visitors, visiting the University in the frame of a partnership or a training.
The attractiveness of working at Aeres University of Applied Sciences, is that you are part of a team that educates professionals in close collaboration with the sector for which we train them. There are also ample opportunities for self-development. The job of international officer has a salary perspective linked to scale 7 of the collective labour agreement for higher professional education (from € 2.053,13 up to € 2.853,63 gross per month for a full-time appointment). The perquisites that come with the job, are good. In the case of permanent jobs, the initial appointment is a temporary one with Stichting Aeres Groep. In the case of temporary jobs, appointment will be with our payroll partner.
Any questions? Please contact Ms. N. Spaargaren, Manager of the department for International Studies and
Applying immediately? Send your motivation letter and CV (by e-mail) no later than Monday 2 July 2018 to Mrs. H.P. de Vlieger MCM, director of Aeres University of Applied Sciences, using the e-mail address: email@example.com. Job interviews will take place on Tuesday 10 July 2018 in the afternoon.
Sales contacts induced by this vacancy will not be appreciated.